Home » All Information » Senior Chiedu Mbonu Talks about his experience at Desales University’s Dance Department

Senior Chiedu Mbonu Talks about his experience at Desales University’s Dance Department

I have asked senior Chiedu Mbonu, who will be graduating with a degree in dance this upcoming May, about his experiences here within the dance major and what he could tell to any prospective dance students.

“Coming here with little experience and little training was very intimidating coming into college dance. The professors here at Desales really made this transition easy for me and really encouraged me to do my best. There are a lot of performance opportunities within the department, and there are many ways to create your own opportunities here as well. You can create your own performances and events or even create short dance films in collaboration with our TV Film majors. The community here is very loving and supportive and the faculty truly only wants the best for you. I really feel like everyone here is a part of my family now.”