Many academic textbook publishers now offer web-based services to accompany the digital versions of their textbooks. Depending on how the specific publisher has structured their integration with Blackboard, you may be able to …
- Expand students’ understanding of the material by connecting reading assignments to practice exercises, assessments, and additional resources.
- Enhance your lectures by customizing the publisher’s presentations to fit your needs.
- Simplify grading by linking the publisher’s content to the Blackboard Grade Center.
A publisher’s tools will appear in several places in Blackboard – the Course Tools list (under Course Management at the bottom of your course menu) or in various places throughout your course’s content folders (Assessments, Tools, Partner Content). Additional details are available in the links below.
- Quick Start Guide
- Platform Faculty Training Resources – Information on all of the Cengage Learning platforms. Popular platforms include:
- Download Instructor Guide for 9.1 v2.2
- How to Pair Your Blackboard Learn and McGraw-Hill Connect Courses (video)
- How to Pair Your Blackboard Learn and McGraw-Hill Connect Courses (written instructions with screenshots)
- How to use Blackboard to add Connect assignments
- How to use Connect to deploy assignments to Blackboard
- Preparing Your Students for Using McGraw-Hill Connect within Blackboard Learn
- Pearson’s MyLab / Mastering and Blackboard Learn: Tutorial on the Instructor and Student Experience
- Getting Started Guide for Instructors
- Getting Started Guide for Students