Celebrate American Heart Month with Trexler Library’s 3D models! The library has nine types of 3D anatomical models, including a heart, brain, arm and leg muscles, and full skeleton. These models can be checked out for two hours at a time, for in library use. To book a model:
- Select the Book a 3D Anatomical Model button on the library homepage.
- Choose the model you would like to reserve.
- Select the time you would like to use the model.
- Click Add to Cart if you’d like to reserve other models, or Add to Cart & Checkout to confirm the reservation.
- Read the loan policy and notice on fines.
- Fill out the booking form with your name and email and select Submit my Booking.
- Bring your DeSales ID to the front desk when picking up your model.
American Heart Month is an annual recognition of heart disease by the American Heart Association to raise awareness about heart health. For more information, check out the display and resources on the first floor of the library by the printer.