All mid-term grades for the Spring 2011 day semester are due via WebAdvisor no later than Thursday, March 3, 2011 by noon.
In order to enter your grades:
- Under ‘Faculty Information’, select ‘Grading’.
- Select term for grading: Spring 2011
- Select grading period: Mid-Term
- Enter grades. To familiarize yourself with our grading system, please refer to page 20 of the 2009-2011 DeSales University Undergraduate Catalog.
- Enter the number of absences. You must enter absences for all freshmen and students on academic probation.
- All students whose names appear on your grade roster MUST be given a grade.
- You may not issue a grade of ‘W’. If you wish to issue a grade of WP or WF to a student who has officially withdrawn, please contact the Registrar’s Office at ext. 1212
- Click submit to finalize your grades.
- You will immediately receive a grading confirmation notice.
Contact the Help Desk at ext. 4357 (HELP) with any login, password or technical issues.
Call the Registrar’s Office ext. 1212 with any other questions.