- Reminder that there are NO services on campus for Good Friday or Easter.
- There will be NO Confessions on Easter Tuesday Evening, April 26
- Seniors—if you have a family member who is ordained and would like to concelebrate the Baccalaureate Mass on May 20 at 7 pm, please give the name and address of that person to Fr. Hanley as soon as possible so a proper invitation may be sent.
- Please remember in your prayers Colleen Gavin, Eliza Martin and Lauren Metz who will be receiving the Sacraments of Confirmation, First Eucharist and Reception into Full Communion ( respectively) on Sunday, May 1.
- Please also pray for the quick recovery of Kyle Cassidy who was in a automobile accident this past Sunday. Kyle faces a long road to recovery. He and his family stand in need of our prayers.
- Holy Thursday Mass will take place on Thursday, April 21 at 5 p.m. in Wills Hall Chapel
- “How a Strong Woman Wins His Heart”
Wednesday, April 27 at 7 p.m.
A GIRLS ONLY discussion about guys, dating, love and being yourself!
Come to Height 12 at 7 p.m. – Discussion will be led by Meg & Leah
- Students! – Remember to take the campus ministry survey!
Questions? John.Hanley@desales.edu or Magdalene.Riggins@desales.edu