Please be advised that the Facilities Department is planning to have an electrical power outage in order to perform preventive maintenance of DeSales University’s high voltage system. The power outage is scheduled for Saturday April 23, 2011 from 1:00 am until 4:30 pm. The buildings affected are listed below: [Read more…]
Dear Class of 2011: It’s getting close to graduation and one of our responsibilities as a graduating class is to create and to offer our Senior Gift to the University. It’s our legacy; our thank you for four great years and a promising future. Our gift will fund a BBQ pit behind the Heights. Can you imagine the fun and relaxation a BBQ pit will offer future classes at DSU? We’ll even get to enjoy it when we return for Homecoming year after year.
I personally invite you to support the senior class gift with a gift of $20.11. Not only is that a clever number recognizing our class year, I believe it is one we can all manage. You’ll get a commemorative t-shirt after we receive your gift, but more importantly, you will know that you participated collaboratively with your classmates and left your mark on DeSales.
Bring your gift to lunch on Tuesdays from 11-1 p.m. or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you so much and good luck with the final weeks of your last semester!
Questions? Laura Fehrle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder that there are NO services on campus for Good Friday or Easter.
- There will be NO Confessions on Easter Tuesday Evening, April 26
- Seniors—if you have a family member who is ordained and would like to concelebrate the Baccalaureate Mass on May 20 at 7 pm, please give the name and address of that person to Fr. Hanley as soon as possible so a proper invitation may be sent.
- Please remember in your prayers Colleen Gavin, Eliza Martin and Lauren Metz who will be receiving the Sacraments of Confirmation, First Eucharist and Reception into Full Communion ( respectively) on Sunday, May 1.
- Please also pray for the quick recovery of Kyle Cassidy who was in a automobile accident this past Sunday. Kyle faces a long road to recovery. He and his family stand in need of our prayers.
- Holy Thursday Mass will take place on Thursday, April 21 at 5 p.m. in Wills Hall Chapel
- “How a Strong Woman Wins His Heart”
Wednesday, April 27 at 7 p.m.
A GIRLS ONLY discussion about guys, dating, love and being yourself!
Come to Height 12 at 7 p.m. – Discussion will be led by Meg & Leah
- Students! – Remember to take the campus ministry survey!
Questions? John.Hanley@desales.edu or Magdalene.Riggins@desales.edu
Please be advised that on Monday April 25 from 8:30-5:00, Chappuis Hall will have a building water shut down for shower replacement work that will be taking place on the second floor of this building. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Questions? Denise Shive at X1240
The DeSales Campus Store announces our last “20 on the 20” for the school year this Wednesday, April 20.
This month we will offer 20% off all hats, all bags, the shamrock t-shirt, and Under Armour twister jacket and pants!
This “20 on the 20” means real savings for smart shoppers.
Questions? email@example.com or extension 1431.
Noontime Nuggets will host a special presentation anticipating the beatification of John Paul II
Thursday, April 28 at noon at the G. White Pavilion – DeSales University Center
The greatest gift that Jesus Christ left for His Church is the Sacrament of the Eucharist. On Thursday, April 21, 2011, the Oblates at Wills Hall will celebrate the gift of the Eucharist at the Mass of the Lord’s Supper, at 5:00 p.m. All members of the University community are welcome.