- All cash is to be brought to the Treasurer’s Office by the end of the day on June 30.
- You should not order any items related to the 2014/2015 academic year until July.
- An item must be physically received or the service must have been performed on or before June 30th in order for the item to be considered an expenditure in 2014.
- All invoices and expenditure requisitions related to the 2014 budget need to be in the Treasurer’s Office by July 15, 2014.
- Please email me with any significant expenditure related to the 2014 budget year for which you may not receive an invoice as of July 15, 2014. Include the following in the email: dollar amount of the expenditure, account number to be charged, purchase order or confirmation notice supporting the amount, description of the expenditure, and transaction date.
- Any noted invoices and expenditure requisitions that do not meet the guidelines above will automatically be counted against your 2015 budget.
- June credit card statements need to be submitted to our office by July 15, 2014. The credit card statements will be reviewed for accounting in the proper period.
If you have any questions, please contact Deanne Fenstermacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.