Summer break is here, and for those of us who remain on campus, it’s a slightly different pace around here without all the undergrads. 🙂 Here’s a handy guide to help you navigate campus resources during the [bull]dog days.
Dining on Campus
- DUC Food Court: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-1:30am
- Gambet Center Pulse Cafe: Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm & 5pm-7:30pm
- Dooling Skylight Café: Monday & Wednesday Only, 5pm-8pm
- Café McShea featuring Sandella’s: Closed for Summer
- Compardo Fitness Center in Billera Hall: Monday-Friday, 11am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
- McShea Student Union Fitness Center: Monday-Friday, 6am – 6pm for approved faculty and staff only – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
- Monday -Thursday, 9am – 5:30pm
- Friday, 9am – 4pm
- Saturday, 11am – 3pm
- Sun, Closed
- Minuteman Press: Monday – Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm & Fridays 9am to 4pm
Have we missed anything? Contact email@example.com and we’ll add it.