Congratulations on another successful employee campaign for DSU! In total, our collective participation provided $15,311 in funding to the United Way. This funding will impact thousands of people and programs in the Lehigh Valley. United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley thanks you for your support to this year’s campaign and so do the people in the Lehigh Valley who will benefit from your generosity.
On Thursday, February 18, Fr. O’Connor drew the following raffle prize winners:
- Wendy Krisak – One day off with pay in 2016
- Dave Seip – One reserved parking space for 2016
- Mark Wojciechowski – Gift certificate for eight tickets to any of the spring 2016 Act 1 performances
- Steven Dennis – Gift certificate for two tickets to any Shakespeare Play in the PSF 2016 season
- Tom Cobb – One $50 food voucher for the DUC from Sodexo
- Greg Kerr – One $50 DSU bookstore gift certificate from Follett
- Joanne Ruth – One gift from the DSU Athletic Department
Thank you for making this year’s DSU’s United Way Campaign a great success, and for your help in strengthening our community in the Lehigh Valley.
Peter M. Rautzhan, Associate Vice President for Administration and Planning