2/1 – Texas Stuffed Potato
2/2 – Grecian Island
2/3 – Fire Roast Sandwich
2/4 – Seafood Pasta Bar
2/5 – Mashed Potato Bowl
The Faculty of DeSales University strongly encourage full-time traditional undergraduate day students to enter the Academic Excellence Address Competition.
The Academic Excellence Address Award is given each year to encourage, acknowledge, and reward academic excellence in public speaking. The winner presents his/her speech at the Academic Excellence Ceremony Liturgy held in the Connelly Chapel on Sunday, April 17, 2016, at 1:30 p.m. [Read more…]
- Offers monthly workshops on the educational technology at DeSales? Register here: http://www.desales.edu/workshops
- Has one-on-one workshop opportunities that fit into your schedule to go over a specific instructional technology question or issue? Schedule here: http://deit.desales.edu/deit/public/workshoprequest
- Provides instructional design support for instructors to help better build your Blackboard course? Contact DEIT: email@example.com
- Saves all instructors’ course archives to be imported into future courses by request? Request a course archive restore here:http://deit.desales.edu/deit/public/archive
- Can record instructor welcome videos using professional quality recording equipment, to be used in your course? Schedule here: http://deit.desales.edu/deit/public/videorequest
- Hosts a Media Server to store and access your videos (.MP4 format) through a convenient link? Contact DEIT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports classroom technology emergencies such as malfunctioning projectors, SMART Boards, and document cameras with on-site help available from 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM on all weekdays? Contact the Help Desk: 610-282-1100 x4357
Drop/Add has ended and your class roster is now final. It is available real-time in MyDSU-WebAdvisor. Please contact the HELPDESK (email@example.com or 610.282.1100 x4357) if you cannot logon to WebAdvisor. Only those students on your official class roster may attend class and receive credit for the course.
Please verify your roster and notify me of any discrepancies by Wednesday, February 3. Students should be dropped for non-attendance at this time. All students remaining on your official class list must be issued mid-term and final grades.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your official class list, please contact Judy Schwartz at 610-282-1100 x1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIAA-CREF Counseling Sessions
Thursday, February 18, 2016
University Center, Auxiliary Services Conference Room
Kathy Johnston, a representative from TIAA-CREF, will be onsite Thursday, February 18, to hold individual counseling sessions with DeSales employees. Don’t miss the opportunity to have Kathy provide you with expert feedback that will assist you in effectively managing your retirement portfolio in the new year.
Appointments to meet with Kathy must be made in advance. Please call 800.732.8353 to reserve your sessions. Time slots will fill up quickly, so don’t wait to call.
Any questions can be directed to Human Resources, x1660. Thank you.
More Students Get to Know Shakespeare Thanks to Grant from Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
A new program funded in part by a Community Partnership grant from the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation, “Where There’s a WILL, There’s a Way,” will provide free and subsidized tickets to the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival and its education programs. [Read more…]