- All cash is to be brought to the Treasurer’s Office by the end of the day on June 30.
- Any un-cashed checks should be brought to the Treasurer’s Office immediately for proper cancellation.
- An item must be physically received or the service must have been performed on or before June 30 in order for the item to be considered an expenditure in 2016.
- All invoices and expenditure requisitions related to the 2016 budget need to be in the Treasurer’s Office by July 15, 2016.
- Please email email@example.com with any significant expenditure related to the 2016 budget year for which you may not receive an invoice as of July 15, 2017. Include the following in the email: dollar amount of the expenditure, account number to be charged, purchase order or confirmation notice supporting the amount, description of the expenditure, and transaction date.
- Any noted invoices and expenditure requisitions that do not meet the guidelines above will automatically be counted against your 2017 budget.
- June credit card statements need to be submitted to our office by July 15, 2016. The credit card statements will be reviewed for accounting in the proper period.
- Undergraduate student bills will be run on July 5, 2016. Financial Aid awarded and pending, housing, meal plans, and student types must be updated prior to this date.
Thank you for your attention to these matters.
If you have any questions, please contact Deanne Fenstermacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.