Completed Transfer Courses? You Need an Official Transcript.

If you have completed transfer courses at another institution, you must order an official transcript from that school be sent to the Registrar’s Office at DeSales.  Check your Academic Evaluation to confirm your transfer work has been posted to your DeSales record: MyDSU – WebAdvisor – Academic Planning – Academic Evaluation. Transfer courses will appear with a grade of “TR” and a code of “TE” indicating accepted Transfer Equivalency.

If you have ordered your transcript over two weeks ago and your transfer credit does not appear, please contact Kathy Vaught in the Registrar’s Office at