An evening of prayer, reflection and song for DSU Alumni, Faculty, and Staff Friday, December 15, 2017 • 6:30pm • Kender, McShea.
In an elegant atmosphere, lit only by candlelight, guests will enjoy a cocktail reception with plentiful appetizers (6:30pm-7:30pm), followed by the Advent Reflection (7:30pm – 8:30pm).
Theme: Around the Manger
Experiencing the birth of Christ through the eyes of the Shepherds, the Wise Men and the Stable Owner.
Personal Reflections and Poetic Readings by the following:
- Jill Arrington, Assistant General Manager PSF, ‘11
- Dr. Eric Hagan, Director of DEIT
- Kevin Barry, ‘01
- Margaret Chovanes, DSU mom of Michael ’11 and Caitie ‘15
- Robert Johnson, ‘16
- Jimmy Herrighty, Resident Hall Director, ‘15
- Live music provided by Gabriie Gonzales, ’14
An RSVP is required because space is limited. Each faculty/ staff member may bring one guest.
Questions and RSVP: Magdalene.email@example.com