TO: Day Faculty
FROM: Thomas J. Mantoni, Registrar
RE: Final Grades- Fall 2017
Final grades for the Fall Day Semester are due via WebAdvisor no later than Monday, December 18 by 12:00 p.m. This deadline must be honored to clear students for graduation.
In order to enter your grades:
- Important Reminder: The login to MyDSU has changed, and requires a different user name format. To Login, use your full DeSales email address. Contact the HELPDESK at x4357 with any login difficulties.
- Select ‘Webadvisor for Faculty’
- Under ‘Faculty Information’, select ‘Grading.’
- Select Term for grading: Fall 2017
- Select Grading period: Final
- All students on your grade roster must be given a grade.
- If the student never attended your class, check the ‘Never Attended’ box and enter a grade of ‘FA.’
- Enter grades. To familiarize yourself with our grading system, refer to page 21 of the 2017-2018 DeSales University Undergraduate Catalog available at www.desales.edu. An ‘Expire Date’ is only required for grades of ‘I’ (Incomplete). Enter PO or FO for any Pass/Fail grades. Enter AU for audits.
- Only enter the ‘Last Date of Attendance’ if the student stopped attending your class during the semester. A grade of ‘FA’ (failure because of excessive absence) may be appropriate.
- Enter the number of absences. You must enter absences for all freshmen and students on academic probation.
- Click submit to finalize your grades.
- You will immediately receive a grading confirmation notice. If you do NOT receive confirmation, your grades have not been received.
- Grades will be available for your students after our office runs a grade verification process. This process will occur daily.
Questions? Ext. 1212 or Judith.Schwartz@desales.edu