Hoppy Easter from DeSales Dining! The DUC will close at 2 p.m. today, March 29, and reopen at 2 p.m. on Monday, April 2.
Menu for Thursday, 3/29/2018
- Salad: Sage Roasted Chicken Salad
- Bistro: Corn Flake Cod Sandwich, Open Faced Roast Turkey Sandwich with Gravy, Curried Tofu with Jasmine Rice, Rosemary Parmesan Fries, Vegetables
- Grill: Chicken Parmesan Bar
- Grill LTO: Asian Grilled Skirt Steak & Mushroom Sandwich
- Deli LTO: Broadway Deli Triple Threat Sandwich-Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese, Turkey & Roast Beef Sandwich on Rye Bread with Creamy Cole Slaw & Thousand Island Dressing
Easter Break Hours of Operation:
|Date||Café McShea||Skylight Lounge & Pulse Café||DUC Food Court|
|Thursday, March 29||7:30am-6:00pm||Normal Hours||7:00am-2:00pm|
|Friday, March 30||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|Saturday, March 31||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|Sunday, April 1||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|Monday, April 2||7:30pm-1:00am||5:00pm-8:00pm||2:00pm-4:30pm Grill, Deli and Grab & Go4:30pm-7:30pm All Stations|
Announcements: The DUC will be closed Wednesday, April 4 for the Inauguration of President Greenfield. ALL meals will be served at McShea!