- All cash and checks are to be brought to the Treasurer’s Office on Friday, June 29th by 11:30 AM.
- Any uncashed checks to vendors being held for any reason should be brought to the Treasurer’s Office immediately for proper cancellation and/or possible reissue.
- An item must be physically received or the service must have been performed on or before June 30th in order for the item to be considered an expenditure in 2018.
- All invoices, check requisitions and travel requisitions related to the 2018 budget need to be in the Treasurer’s Office by July 13, 2018.
- June credit card statements need to be submitted to our office by July 13, 2018. The credit card statements will be reviewed for accounting in the proper period.
- Please email me with any significant expenditure related to the 2018 budget year for which you may not receive an invoice as of July 13, 2018. Include the following in the email: dollar amount of the expenditure, account number to be charged, purchase order or confirmation notice supporting the amount, proof of receipt or tracking documents, description of the expenditure, and transaction date.
- Any noted invoices and expenditure requisitions that do not meet the guidelines above will automatically be counted against your 2019 budget.
Thank you for your attention to these matters.
If you have any questions, please contact Deanne Fenstermacher at email@example.com.