Last chance to register for the June 13 Instructor Roundtable and Dinner at www.desales.edu/workshops. The event will take place at Trexler Library on the Center Valley campus, with check-in (and drinks) beginning at 5:30. Dinner is at 6, with activities thereafter.
This event is free of charge for DeSales instructors and staff.
- Buffet dinner, beer/wine/soft drinks
- Meet DSU President Rev. James J. Greenfield, OSFS
- Roundtable discussions with peers on a variety of topics
- Tech demos of the One Button Studio (self-service recording studio) and the new Flex class format
- Student panel discussion – see DeSales through our students’ eyes
- Testing using Blackboard – learn the finer points
Can’t make it in person? The session with Fr. Greenfield and the Student Panel Discussion will be live streamed at https://desales.zoom.us/j/146392352 (no registration required).
Questions? Contact DEIT at 610-282-1100 x2290 or email@example.com.