“The older I get, the more I meet people, the more convinced I am that we must only work on ourselves, to grow in grace. The only thing we can do about people is to love them.” ~ Dorothy Day
We Need YOU! Over 750 volunteers are needed to make this event a success!
800 athletes competing in Bocce, Soccer, Powerlifting, Volleyball, Long Distance Running/Walking. The event is held on DSU campus, and Southern Lehigh High School.
Set up is Saturday, October 13, from 3pm-7pm.
The event is Sunday, October 14.
Volunteer shifts on event day are:
Menu for Friday, October 5th
- Salad: Apple Cheddar Walnut Salad
- Bistro: Country Fried Steak with Gravy, Grilled Chipotle Chicken Sandwich, Broccoli Blush Sauce Pasta Bake, Mashed Potatoes, Buttermilk Biscuits, Rice, Vegetables
- Bistro: Chicken Piccata Pasta Bowl, Herb Roasted Top Round, Italian Style Baked Cod, Cheddar Broccoli Brown Rice, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables
- October 10th-Treat Yo Self Comfort Foods Night
- October 11th-BBQ Elite Night
- DeSales Dining is hiring dishwashers! Work around your schedule and earn extra cash! Starting at $9 an hour plus a free meal during your shift! Apply at Sodexo.balancetrak.com and search DeSales University, or call 610-282-1100 ext. 1321. Spread the word!
Pacer Break Hours of Operation:
|Date||The DUC||Sandella’s||Skylight Lounge||The Pulse Cafe|
|Regular Hours of Operation||7:00am- 1:00am||7:00am-1:00pm||7:00am-1:00pm|
|Regular Hours of Operation||Regular Hours of Operation||Regular Hours of Operation||Regular Hours of Operation|
From Sunday, October 7, until Wednesday, October 10 (at approximately 3pm), the electric will be shut off in Connelly Chapel. Please plan accordingly.
Questions? Brother Joseph Schodowski – Joseph.Schodowski@desales.edu
On Monday October 8 at 10AM, Service Electric/PenTeleData will be upgrading their equipment located on Campus. We are anticipating a 30 minute Internet outage affecting the entire Campus. For this 30 minute timeframe, you will NOT be able to access the Internet.
This Project is part of a larger plan to enhance Internet, wireless and cellular service to the University.
Beginning Monday, October 8th at 7AM, the Dorothy Day Student Student Union will experience intermittent power outages while we work to complete an emergency electrical repair. The outages will be limited to areas that are currently backed up by the emergency generator. We expect the outages to last no later than end of business Tuesday.
All mid-term grades for the Fall 2018 Day Semester are due no later than Friday, October 12th by noon.
In order to enter your grades:
- Login to your MyDSU account and select “This is a private computer” to minimize the chance of system time-out.Contact the Help Desk at x 4357(HELP) with any login, password or technical issues. Call The Registrar’s Office with any other questions.
- Under ‘Webadvisor/Faculty Information’, select ‘Grading’.
- Select Term for grading: Fall 2018
- Select Grading period: Mid-Term
- Enter grades. To familiarize yourself with our grading system, please refer to page 21 of the 2018-2019 DeSales University Undergraduate Catalog available at www.desales.edu.
- Enter the ‘Last Date of Attendance’ only if the student stopped attending your class during the semester. A grade of ‘FA’ (failure because of excessive absences) may be appropriate in this case.
- Enter the number of absences. You must enter absences for all freshmen and students on academic probation.
- All students whose names appear on your grade rosterMUST be given a grade, but if a student never attendedyour class, enter a grade of “FA” (failure due to excessive absences) and click on the “Never Attended” field.
- You may not issue a grade of ‘W’. If you wish to issue a grade of WP or WF to a student who has officially withdrawn, please contact our office.
- Click submit to finalize your grades.
Dooling Room 14C will be closed Saturday 10/6/18 all day for maintenance.
Questions? Bro. Joe Schodowski – Joseph.Schodowski@desales.edu