The most important way to get emergency messages is e2Campus! All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to enroll in the e2Campus system. You will need your email address, cell phone number, and the name of your cell phone carrier.
If you have previously signed up for e2Campus, you do not need to sign-up again for the system. If you are currently signed up and are not receiving messages, please contact Dennis Rasley at ext. 1513 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to https://desales.omnilert.net/
- Click on “Sign Up” on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Create a username and password and enter your first and last name
- Select your affiliation in the optional groups section, i.e. All Residents, Bethlehem Area Campus, Commuters, Canter Valley Faculty, Center Valley Staff and Administration, Lansdale Area Campus, or Online Only
- Remember to record your user name and password in a safe place so you can easily get back into the system to make changes.
- Once you enter your cell phone number and provider, you will receive a text message from 79516 with your validation code. Enter your validation code in the box and click validate. If successfully validated, your cell phone number(s) and carrier(s) will be listed in the “SMS Numbers” menu.
- If you would like to receive alerts via email, enter your email address in the “Email Addresses” tab and then follow the provider instructions to validate your email address.
- You are now signed up for e2Campus at DeSales University!
- Your account will expire four years from your sign-up date.
If you have any difficulties or experience any problems in signing up for e2Campus, please contact Dennis Rasley, Director of Emergency Services, at 610-282-1100, ext. 1513 or EmergencyServices@desales.edu.