Join us for our April IT Lunch and Learn Wednesday April 10, from 12PM to 1PM in the Trexler Room at the DUC. This month’s topic is all about how to present yourself online to potential employers.
We will cover:
- The dangers of what stays on social media
- How to clean your profiles if needed
- How to effectively use social media to:
- Land a job
- Stay on top of your field
- Promote yourself and/or your business
Led by our IT Tech Ambassador, Jake Gadaleta with assistance from the Career Services Department.
We are offering a Character U Academic point if you need one!