LVAIC Information Literacy Symposium
Deconstructing Data: Exploring Data Literacy in Higher Education
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Register for the symposium here. Deadline to register is May 15. There is no registration fee, as this event has been funded by LVAIC.
Lunch and a light breakfast will be provided. Space is limited so register early!
The 3rd annual LVAIC Information Literacy Symposium will be held on May 15, 2019 at Moravian College. This LVAIC-sponsored event will bring together our LVAIC community—faculty, librarians, and other educators—to discuss how we teach students to read, understand, create, and communicate data.
Join us for presentations, workshops, and panel discussions about data literacy where we will explore successes and challenges in teaching and learning to inspire intercampus dialogue, collaboration, and innovative pedagogy.
For further information, please visit our website or contact a member of the LVAIC Information Literacy Learning Community Planning Team:
- Jasmine Woodson, Lehigh University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jess Denke, Muhlenberg College, email@example.com
- Kelly Cannon, Muhlenberg College, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Demyan, Moravian College, email@example.com
- Rachel Hamelers, Muhlenberg College, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie Baldwin-SoRelle, Lehigh University, email@example.com
The LVAIC Information Literacy Symposium is funded by LVAIC.