The DeSales University Emergency Services Department will be conducting a University-wide severe weather drill on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
The drill will simulate a severe weather emergency with a tornado heading toward the Labuda Center and will begin at approximately 10:47AM.
All components of the Campus Emergency Alert System (CEALS) will be utilized during this drill, i.e. e2Campus, Big Voice, and the Visiplex system currently installed in all academic/administrative buildings and the University Villages. Please follow the instructions provided from the CEALS. The drill will end at approximately 11:05AM.
Below are vital instructions to follow for the upcoming drill:
- Move to the basement of the building- they provide the best protection.
- Move to an interior room with no windows, or a hallway on the lowest floor possible.
- Move to an interior stairwell if all rooms have windows.
- Stay in the center of the room away from doors and windows.
- Stay in place until the danger has passed or until instructed to do so via the Campus Emergency Alert System (CEALS)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Questions or concerns? Contact Dennis Rasley, Director of Emergency Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 1513.