Final grades for the Spring Day Semester are due via WebAdvisor no later than Monday, May 13 by 12PM
This deadline must be honored to clear students for graduation.
In order to enter your grades:
- Logon to MyDSU.
- Select ‘Webadvisor for Faculty’
- Under ‘Faculty Information’, select ‘Grading’ Spring 2019.
- Select Grading period: Final
- All students on your grade roster must be given a grade.
- If the student never attended your class, check the ‘Never Attended’ box and enter a grade of ‘FA’.
- Enter grades. To familiarize yourself with our grading system, refer to page 21 of the 2018-2019 DeSales University Undergraduate Catalog available at www.desales.edu. An ‘Expire Date’ is only required for grades of ‘I’ (Incomplete).
Enter PO or FO for any Pass/Fail grades. Enter AU for audits.
- Only enter the ‘Last Date of Attendance’ if the student stopped attending your class during the semester. A grade of ‘FA’ (failure because of excessive absence) may be appropriate.
- Enter the number of absences. You must enter absences for all freshmen and students on academic probation.
- Click submit to finalize your grades.
You will immediately receive a grading confirmation notice. If you do NOT receive confirmation, your grades have not been received.
Grades will be available for your students after our office runs a grade verification process. This process will occur daily.
Questions? Judy Schwartz at ext. 1212.