- Please bring all cash & checks to the Treasurer’s Office on or before 11AM, June 28.
- Please bring any uncashed checks in your possession to the Treasurer’s Office immediately for proper cancellation and/or possible reissue.
- Please avoid purchasing items in June for July programming or other FY 2020 budget expenditures.
- An item must be physically received or the service must have been performed on or before June 30 in order for the item to be considered an expenditure in 2019.
- All invoices, check requisitions, and travel requisitions related to the 2019 budget need to be in the Treasurer’s Office by July 12, 2019.
- Please submit June credit card statements by July 12, 2019.
- Please email me with any significant expenditures related to the 2019 budget year for which you may not receive an invoice as of July 12, 2019. Include the following in the email: dollar amount of the expenditure, account number to be charged, purchase order or confirmation notice supporting the amount, proof of receipt or tracking documents, description of the expenditure, and transaction date.
- Any noted invoices and expenditure requisitions that do not meet the guidelines above will automatically be counted against your 2020 budget. Do not hold bills for 2019 because of lack of budget funds. Expenditures must be recorded when goods were received or services were performed.
Thank you for your attention to these matters. If you have any questions, please contact Deanne Fenstermacher at email@example.com.