All mid-term grades for the Fall 2019 Day Semester are due no later than Friday, October 11 by noon.
In order to enter your grades:
- Login to your MyDSU account and select “This is a private computer” to minimize the chance of system time-out. Contact the Help Desk at x 4357(HELP) with any login, password or technical issues. Call The Registrar’s Office with any other questions.
- Under ‘Webadvisor/Faculty Information’, select ‘Grading’.
- Select Term for grading: Fall 2019
- Select Grading period: Mid-Term
- Enter grades. To familiarize yourself with our grading system, please refer to page 21 of the 2019-2020 DeSales University Undergraduate Catalog available at desales.edu.
- Enter the ‘Last Date of Attendance’ only if the student stopped attending your class during the semester. A grade of ‘FA’ (failure because of excessive absences) may be appropriate in this case.
- Enter the number of absences. You must enter absences for all freshmen and students on academic probation.
- All students whose names appear on your grade roster MUSTbe given a grade, but if a student never attended your class, enter a grade of “FA” (failure due to excessive absences) and click on the “Never Attended” field.
- You may not issue a grade of ‘W’. If you wish to issue a grade of WP or WF to a student who has officially withdrawn, please contact our office.
- Click submit to finalize your grades.