The Saute Smackdown continues tonight at the DUC Food Court! Several of our chefs will compete head-to-head this week for your votes to see who wins the title of having the best Saute menu!
Also, we have new DeSales mugs as well as Valentine’s teddy bears on sale at the DUC Food Court, while supplies last!
Menus For Tuesday, February 4:
- Salad: Classic Fried Chicken Salad
- Bistro: Grilled Eggplant, Chicken Bacon Cheese Sandwich, Tex-Mex Melt, Old Bay Steak Fries, Wild Rice, Parsley Carrots with Honey Butter, Steamed Vegetables
- Saute: Saute Smackdown Day #2
- Bistro: Cheese Ravioli, Meatloaf, Mustard Fried Catfish, Country Mashed Potatoes, Jasmine Rice, Steamed Cauliflower, Snow Peas and Yellow Squash
*All menus subject to change
- Saute Smackdown – Feb. 3 – 6
- Follow Friday – Feb. 7
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sale Starts – Feb. 10
- Farmer’s Market – Feb. 12