Thank you to the 121 faculty members that participated in the CERT Faculty Satisfaction Survey during Fall Semester.
- 91% of respondents are “Very Satisfied” or “Satisfied” with CERT’s faculty support.
- 83% of respondents have a good understanding of CERT’s services and how they relate to their teaching.
- On a five point scale (1=Very dissatisfied, 5=Very Satisfied):
- Classroom emergency response: Timeliness 4.3, Effectiveness 4.4, Respectfulness 4.6
- Online / Blackboard emergency response: Timeliness 4.5, Effectiveness 4.6, Respectfulness 4.9
- Instructional design consulting: Expertise 4.7, Helpfulness 4.7, Respectfulness 4.8
Questions or comments? Contact Eric Hagan, Director, Center for Educational Resources and Technology, at 610-282-1100, ext. 1689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.