Last week, Fr. Jim hosted two “Listening Sessions” with Student Life and Enrollment Management. These listening sessions were announced in his opening letter to faculty and staff as a way for him to get a wide view of our university as he begins his tenure as the fourth president of DeSales University.
Each session will be hosted in the DUC unless otherwise noted. More listening sessions are being planned—especially for our students.
- Wednesday, January 17 at 1:30 p.m. – Nursing faculty and staff (Gambet 245)
- Friday, January 19 at 1 p.m. – Academic Affairs, Registrar, ACCESS, ARC
- Monday, January 22 at 10 a.m. – Administration, Treasurer, HR, Auxiliary Services
- Monday, January 22 at 2 p.m. – Campus Environment
- Tuesday, January 30 at 1 p.m. – Theology and Philosophy faculty and staff
- Wednesday, January 31 at 3 p.m. – Division of Business faculty and staff (Gambet 245)
- Monday, February 12 a 1 p.m. – Athletics
- Tuesday, February 13 at 8 a.m. – Division of Performing Arts faculty and staff
Questions? Please contact Mary at email@example.com. Thank you.