In honor of World Food Day, we are having Around The World night at the DUC Food Court this evening! Each station will represent a different country with their menu featuring items from that country. On Thursday, we will hold an online vote for which station you enjoyed the most. Whichever country wins, we will have items from that country featured throughout the DUC Food Court on a special night during the spring semester!
Also, we are accepting submissions for our student edition of the Saute Smackdown. The competition is back again this year, but with a twist as students get to submit menu ideas then go head-to-head in a bracket-style contest to see who is the winner. The finalists will win prizes! Submit your Saute menu ideas at the box located at the Saute station in the DUC Food Court or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Menu for Wednesday, October 16
- Salad: Chicken Fajita Salad
- Bistro: General Tso’s Chicken, Fried Rice, Sugar Snap Peas, Stir Fried Vegetables, Beef Stir Fry With Rice, Vegetable Egg Roll
- Deli Limited Time Offer: Southwestern Chicken Baguette
- Pizza Limited Time Offer: Italian Mushroom Pizzetta
- Grille Limited Time Offer: Jalapeno Chicken Wrap
- Bistro: Around The World Night
- Saute: Around The World Night
*All menus subject to change
- Chef’s Fare – October 23
- World Series Night – October 30
Add us on Snapchat: dsudining
Also, take our dining survey and tell us how we are doing for a candy bar this week at the DUC!