Shoot a basketball to win prizes! March 25 at Sandella’s from 10AM-2:30PM!
Menu for Wednesday, March 20
- Salad: Chicken Taco Pasta Salad
- Bistro: Honey Glazed Tofu, Old Fashioned Mac & Cheese, Steamed Cauliflower, Steamed Peas & Carrots, Carolina BBQ Pulled Pork, Vegetable Brown Rice
- Deli: Muffuletta Panini
- Grill: Crispy Onion Pepperjack Angus Burger
- Pizza Madness: The Fun Pizza and Big Pizza Guy
Gambet Lunch Special
- Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese
- Pulled Pork
- Sauté: Lo Mein Bar
- Bistro: Cheese Manicotti w/ Two Sauces, Mediterranean Herb Roasted Chicken, Roasted Corn & Vegetable Succotash, Spinach Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Toasted Orzo, Garlic Sautéed Broccoli Raab
*all menus subject to change
- Italian Elite Night – March 26
- Chef’s Fare – Literary Theme – Hosted at DeSales – March 27
- Farmer’s Market at Sandella’s – April 3
Recruiters from Lutron will be coming onto campus, sharing info about career opportunities.
Thursday, March 21 at 3PM in the Career Development Center; Dooling 121.
Positions are open now and listed on Bulldogs4HIRE! Come and introduce yourself to the team from Lutron!
- Seniors – learn how to apply for the open full-time opportunities.
- Sophomores & Juniors – ask about internships.
- Freshmen – learn about a great local company who has hired many DSU graduates!
All majors welcome.
Do you have a brilliant idea for a new product or service? Do you like winning cash prizes?
The IDEAS Club is hosting the 2nd Annual DSU Shark Tank competition on Saturday, April 6 2019 at 11AM in the Gambet Center Auditorium (Room 155).
Selected contestants will present their ideas to a panel of judges and compete for a chance to win cash prizes of $500, $300, and $200! The contest is open to any DSU student (or team of DSU students).
To enter your idea, register online now at https://desalesideas.wufoo.com/forms/z15wrdsz12nq5sy/.
The application deadline is Monday, March 25, 2019.
If you don’t enter, you can’t win… so enter the SHARK TANK today!
Midterms have come and gone, and now there are only 6.5 weeks of class left! Come learn how to create an academic action plan that can help you boost your grades during the second half of the semester.
Freshmen will receive a Character U Academic Point!
DeSales is hosting a large event in the DUC on the evening of Thursday, March 21, 2019. The parking lot will be closed at 2PM and will remain so until 8PM. The lot will remain congested until 10PM. Overflow parking will be sent to the front lot of Billera Hall as needed.
Over two hundred attendees are registered.
Available on Wednesdays at 10AM in Wills Hall Chapel and 3PM in Connelly Chapel.
More info: Daniel.email@example.com