Fr. Jim continues to host “Listening Sessions” around campus as a way for him to get a wide view of the University as he begins his tenure as the fourth president of DeSales University. Below is an updated list of the “sessions.” Each session will be held in the DUC unless otherwise noted.
- Monday, January 22 at 10 a.m. – Administration, Treasurer, HR, and Auxiliary Svcs. staff
- Monday, January 22 at 2 p.m. – Campus Environment staff
- Tuesday, January 30 at 1 p.m. – Theology and Philosophy faculty/staff
- Wednesday, January 31 at 3 p.m. – Division of Business faculty/staff (Gambet 245)
- Monday, February 12 at 1 p.m. – Athletics staff
- Tuesday, February 13 at 8 a.m. – Division of Performing Arts faculty/staff
- Friday, February 23 at 2:00 – DEIT and Library staff (Butz Room in Trexler Library)
- Monday, February 26 at 9:30 a.m. – LASS faculty/staff
- Thursday, March 8 at 9:30 a.m. – Institutional Advancement staff (Gambet – Room 245)
- Monday, March 12 at 3:00 p.m. – Division of Sciences and Mathematics faculty/staff
- Friday, March 23 at 9 a.m. – Division of Healthcare (except Nursing) faculty/staff
- Friday, March 23 at 1 p.m. – Campus Environment staff
You are welcome to attend any session if you are unable to make it with your group.
More listening sessions are being planned—especially for our students. The first listening session for the students will be held on Monday, January 22 at 9 p.m. in the McShea Commons.