Films on Demand
How do I access the Films on Demand database?
- From the library home page (http://www.desales.edu/library), click on the “Access our Online Databases & Journals” link under the Electronic Databases heading.
- Click on the blue tab labeled: “Media Resources for Online Courses”
- Scroll down to Films on Demand, and click on the database title to access the Films on Demand home page. (NOTE: If you are off campus, you will be asked to input your name and library barcode number in order to authenticate your user privileges. If you have any difficulties with this, please call the library at 610.282.1100, x1266.)
How do I embed a video from Films on Demand in my ANGEL course?
- Once you have located a video that you would like to embed in your online course, click on the title to access the Details associated with that video.
- Scroll down to see a Details box, which includes a title URL.
Copy and paste this URL into the desired location in your ANGEL course.