Trexler Library has a free trial to the AMA Manual of Style online guide. From the AMA Manual of Style website:
About the AMA Manual of Style
The AMA Manual of Style is a must-have guide for anyone involved in medical and scientific publishing. The site has relaunched with a brand new look and feel and enhanced functionality. Our aim is to ensure the site continues to deliver the highest quality content, in an easy-to-use way, helping you find the information you need to produce well-organized and authoritative articles and research papers.
Users can view a What’s New Guide to see the new functionality of the site.
Librarians can also view our Migration Pack.
Why the AMA Manual of Style?
The AMA Manual of Style helps you save time by:
- Searching the full-text of the print book – plus online only updates
- Saving annotations, favorite chapters and commonly used searches within a personalization area, to quickly access in future sessions
- Providing the content the way you want it — on-screen, printer-friendly view, or download to PDF
- Enabling you to download diagrams, tables, and charts to PDF or PowerPoint slides
- Helping you share content via email, print or social media
- Converting units of measure quickly with the interactive SI Conversion calculator”
To access the trial click here: AMA Manual of Style
If you are off campus email firstname.lastname@example.org for the username and password