DeSales MBA Association Presents – “Job Search in the Digital Age”
- Should hiring managers use these sites to screen potential candidates?
- How does a company guard against false claims and misstatements in the unfiltered world of the Internet?
- What do courts say hiring managers can and cannot do when using these sites to screen?
- What is considered an invasion of privacy?
- Beyond legal requirements, are there ethical guidelines hiring managers should follow as they relate to privacy and examining a candidate’s behavior?
Presented by the DeSales University MBA Association
Members – Free
Non-members are invited – Cost is $10 at the door
(Undergraduate, ACCESS, Graduate students)
March 20, 2013 – University Center, Heritage Room
Registration and Networking: 6:00 pm
Presentation: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Questions/Discussion: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Speaker: Dick Cipoletti, RCC Associates, www.rccassoc.com
Dick Cipoletti is president of RCC Associates, a full-service human resources consulting and training firm. A published author and HR columnist, Dick hosted the popular PBS TV series, “Job Quest” for 8 years. He has trained nationally for CareerTrack, Dun & Bradstreet Seminars, Day-Timer and PESI.
He has served as vice president of Human Resources for four organizations in three industries, including the Lehigh Valley Hospital, the Wood Company and the Greif Companies.
Dick has taught college on a variety of management topics at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and now teaches in the MBA and HR programs at DeSales University. He has taught more than 60,000 supervisors and managers and career coached more than 12,000 individuals and groups.