Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

The Minstrel on The Street

By Paul Rakszawski
The Minstrel

…Where were you when the Dooling Deer came through the window? How did you hear about it?

“I was in Dooling room 104, two classrooms down. I was taking an exam when we heard a lot of slamming around and everyone ran out into the hallway to see what was going on. That’s when we heard the gunshots.” - Mary O'Connor, Sophomore Nursing major“I was sleeping and my suitemate walked in and asked me if I was safe. I had no idea why he was asking me that.” - Tanner George, Junior Marketing major“I pulled up in front of Dooling in the DSU EMS matchbox car. As I got out of the car, I heard two gunshots, screaming and crying, and saw a person running around with blood on his hands.” - Chris Barron, Sophomore Criminal Justice and Psychology major“A bunch of students told me. I was working at the time and everyone was asking me if I had heard about it.” - Heather Margies, Dining Servicres Employee“I got a phone call from my chem lab partner saying he was going to be late to class. That’s when he told me what happened.” - Joe Pauloski, Senior Political Science major